Call Us | 808-947-5606
1319 Punahou Street, Suite 760 & 1110 | Honolulu, HI 96826
Is This Treatment Right for Me?
MonaLisa Touch® is appropriate for any female who has gone through menopause, as well as those who are experiencing post‐menopausal symptoms as a result of a hysterectomy, breast cancer treatments or for patients who cannot, or prefer not to receive estrogen therapy.
Here are 8 simple questions to determine if MonaLisa Touch® is right for you.
- Do you notice vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you post‐menopausal?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect: sleep, activity, athletics, travel and social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual relations without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing: dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation, tenderness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, MonaLisa Touch® is the answer you’ve been looking for.
MonaLisa Touch® Contraindications
- Vaginal, cervical or other untreated lesions
- Active vaginal or vulvar infection
- Pregnant or within 3 months postpartum
- Impaired wound healing
- History of keloid formation
- Post treatment of radiation or re‐con pelvic “mesh kits”
- Prolapse beyond hymen